The application process consists of three steps:
- Application form
The application form should be downloaded filled in electronically and signed before being sent by e-mail to email@example.com indicating “itp310/4” in the subject line.
The applicant must provide
- Documents stating nomination by a relevant organisation, institution or authority. The supervisor of the applicant must sign the form to confirm that the applicant can participate in the whole program, including three weeks away from home.
- a recent photograph.
- required information and documents.
- Change project
The application should include a draft project concept relating to healthy livestock – safe food issues to be developed and implemented in the home organization of the applicant.
- Describe your change project in accordance with the instructions in the form.
- Have the project plan approved and signed by the supervisor.
- Submit the application form and Project Information Sheet electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “itp310/4” in the subject line.
Both men and women are encouraged to apply, the program aims at equal gender representation.
Selected candidates will be contacted by e-mail including information on the program and the practical arrangements.